I Know Disney Has its Own Brand of EVERYTHING...

Drtooth

Reaction score
No. No... I saw something far worse at Bed Bath and Beyond (the name of the store should tip you off if you want to make a guess)...

Of all the things Stars Wars is slapped on, well...

Yeah. That's... that's what you want. Darth Vader and R2 watching you in the shower.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
No. No... I saw something far worse at Bed Bath and Beyond (the name of the store should tip you off if you want to make a guess)...

Of all the things Stars Wars is slapped on, well...

Yeah. That's... that's what you want. Darth Vader and R2 watching you in the shower.
Not only is Darth watching you in the shower,but he is also spraying water at you through his face.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
"I find your lack of shampoo disturbing."

I find the R2 shower head a bit more odd. Wouldn't that be like hydraulic fluid or something being sprayed out at you? I dunno.

As far as the dating site...well good for them! Maybe they match people based on their favorite Disney movie(s) or something.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There has to be a Frozen Shower head.

If there isn't, well, this is a first for Disney.

Then again, I once saw in a Disney Store catalog have a Mickey Mouse and friends menorah. I'm not Jewish, so I can't really see where that falls on the scale of sacrilegious or charming.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Will Disney issue a C&D on that site like they have done to other unofficial works in the past (need we mention the daycare center debacle)? I sure as heck hope not.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Disney itself is actually behind this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't see that. The news must have embellished, because they said Disney was behind it.