Animated Hotties?

Drtooth

Reaction score
DUDE! That Windblade I mentioned beofre is going to be in Robots in Disguise.

Now I have a voice to match to that hot bot.

...I need help.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm adding a few to my list:

-Starfire (Teen Titans)
-Raven (Teen Titans)
-Terra (Teen Titans)
-Star (Star vs. Forces of Evil)
-Roberta (The Cleveland Show)
-Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
-Lucina (Fire Emblem)
-Sally Acorn (Sonic)

Starfire looks SO hot in this picture, if you ask me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was younger, I really liked Raven from the original TT cartoon, and in fact, knowing that TT Go did an episode about Raven's legs had me wondering . . . why didn't they do that during the original cartoon when she actually had some legs to speak of?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question for you guys who have way more knowledge on obscure cartoon characters than I do... Is Does a female human character with a pumpkinhead replacing/serving as her normal head exist? If not, that's okay, just genuinely curious. :search:

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
When I was younger, I really liked Raven from the original TT cartoon, and in fact, knowing that TT Go did an episode about Raven's legs had me wondering . . . why didn't they do that during the original cartoon when she actually had some legs to speak of?
I'll give you the easy answer. It's cuz Teen Titans Go is written by those who never watched the original series (though they do have that one writer from the original that actually wrote good TTG eps) or even care much about the characters' mythology. The Teen Titans in the original series were too busy with Slade and actual villains it took an entire episode to fight to goof off and do stupid things like talk about legs and rainy day fun. And even when TT'03 was wacky, it wasn't downright stupid (unless you're one of those Timmiverse guys who whined about it not being the Justice League clone they wanted). Lady Legasus is an original creation to TTG (and frankly both episodes featuring were actually good), and mostly because TTG is supposed to be dumb and deal with dopey things with them being a super hero team being marginalized more and more per season. Which is the one, little complaint I have with the show currently (outside of the fact the network loves the show).