Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Since my post 5 days ago, I've decided to stay in HV. And a good thing too!!:
Robin bursting in the house : MOM! ..Hey MOM.. guess what?? Oops.. sorry for yelling.But I have AWESOME news!!:excited::excited:
(I already know his awesome news .But I decide to play dumb. :wink: )
What's up?
Robin: I'm going to be on "the muppets"
Oh Robin! *hugging him* That's FANTASTIC!! I'm so thrilled for you!
Robin: Thanks! You mean you didn't know already?
Welll..actually I did. But I wanted to hear it straight from you! I'm still excited for you though! :smile:
Robin: Who blabbed? :rolleyes:
Your Uncle Kermit ,if you want me to be honest with you. He needed your parents' permission and mine.
Robin: You mean my parents know too? Phooey! I wanted to be the one to tell them!
If it makes you feel better I don't know when you'll be on . Neither do your parents. And Grover and Prairie don't even know about you being on the show at all!
Robin: You DON'T know? Good! Grover and Prairie don't even know that I'll be on the show? Cool! THAT I can keep a secret from you guys!
You do that, sweetie. I won't even try to get it out of you.
Robin: Thank you!! And BOY will Grover and Prairie be surprised!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Haven't heard anything about that yet, no news posted up on the sites, but I haven't checked this afternoon, been reading and watching the football games. Was also concerned for Gaffer last night, some dogs were barking making the cat give off some scared yowls.
Robin's appearance should make for excitement here next month when the show returns on Groundhog's Day, it'll air now half an hour later though. *Excited for the little hopper.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wha huh? Haven't heard anything about that yet, no news posted up on the sites, but I haven't checked this afternoon, been reading and watching the football games. Was also concerned for Gaffer last night, some dogs were barking making the cat give off some scared yowls.
Robin's appearance should make for excitement here next month when the show returns on Groundhog's Day, it'll air now half an hour later though. *Excited for the little hopper.
Poor Gaffie...snuggling the orange kitty in my arms.... She's OK now. thank mew for your concern.
And yep... Robin, Camilla & some others will be on there. The toughpigs site posted it on there.
I just hope going back on TV doesn't give Robin an ego trip.He's at that tough age.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually read the toughpigs article and I'm looking forward to the last remaining episodes of the series when they air later this year.

*OOC: The story about the cat was real, it was going on last night here around our home.

Looks like 2016 is quickly becoming a bang-up year. :crazy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Actually read the toughpigs article and I'm looking forward to the last remaining episodes of the series when they air later this year.

*OOC: The story about the cat was real, it was going on last night here around our home.

Looks like 2016 is quickly becoming a bang-up year. :crazy:
:crazy:..Did somebody say "bang-up?"
NO!! Now make like a banana & SPLIT!!
WOW about the cat!!:eek: I hope he/she is OK! You know, it's safer for cats to stay indoors. When I lived in New York, I had more cats meet their doom than I want to remember. (We had a busy roadway behind our house & several cats were killed there .)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [walks in, sorting through the mail, notices soundtrack to "Labyrinth" is playing] Good choice for today, guys. Good choice.
Gillis: I thought so.
Kim: The stars will look very different tonight...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ed gets his mail as well, noting that it's been 13 O'clock every hour. It's only forever, no, not long at all here in the Underground.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D comes in with a sad sigh, glad Ed has a copy of Professor Snape's wand.

Me: Should probably contact the people here if they're signing up for another year, but I'm aware I should have done that earlier in the week, we've been trying to keep spirits up given David Bowie's death. If anyone wants to still be part of HVC, drop me a PM or email and I'll try to sort it all out. Thanks.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes in the door in a huff
Hey..what's wrong?
Robin: I got my school jacket today with my name on it.
That's GREAT!
Robin: Not really...look at this! he holds out his jacket and embroidered on it is BORIN They got my name wrong!
Oh no!
:sympathy: : BORIN??
Robin: A few guys kept scootin' over in their chairs an' singing to me: :sing:"We ain't got no room for BORIN.. For BORIN we ain't got no room!":sing: an' laughin'
:sympathy: starts to chuckle, but I shush him with a look .Then he coughs and clears his throat.
Can the jacket be returned and corrected?
Robin: Yeah...but it'll cost 50 bucks! And you don't have the money for it! What am I gonna do?
What do you mean I don't have the money? I have plenty of money to get the jacket fixed!
Robin: Oh Mom are you sure?
Yes!! I wonder if the same company that made your Uncle Kermit's T shirt is the same company that messed up on your jacket?
Robin: You mean "The Wonderful World Of T Shirts"? I think so . With my luck, they'd change the name to ORBIN, NIBOR or anything else BUT ROBIN . :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckles, ain't got no room for Borin.
Nibor? That's the leader of the Bizarro Teen Titans.
Currently watching some food shows, trying to get I-scream flavor inspiration for Ariel Cartwheel, head jeerleader.