Video: Kodachrome with The Electric Mayhem

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
When watching this at first, I thought it looked like it was made before the series, and then I saw info that it was made at the same time as Jungle Boogie (and to be fair, I had known that there'd be another Electric Mayhem video).

In addition to the Lips puppet looking different from the version used now (and the fact that it was wearing out made it look different from before as well), I noticed he was in his original shirt, which he hasn't worn on the current show. I wonder if that shirt can be used again. While the show has characters wear different outfits each day, the Mayhem does wear clothes they wore before from time to time. Dr. Teeth often wears his striped shirt (though usually without a vest), in addition to sometimes wearing his 2010's outfit. Floyd has worn his original outfit at least once (he's also been seen in outfits of the same basic style but different colors, including a blue one, I wonder if the Palisades repaint was the inspiration). Zoot has sometimes worn his early-1980s Zoot suit on the show.

Anyway, besides that and the fact that Walter shows up (though I don't doubt we'll see him again in something made after the show began production), Kermit and Miss Piggy pose for a picture, making it look like they are still together. This would have been made before Denise was built, but aside from Yolanda, it doesn't include any obscure characters who have been given a bigger role on the series (well, besides Yolanda and Lips, Chip would be the only other one).
Honestly I think the original puppets that were originally used for the show

Now I think it's just switched

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Cute video! I wasn't expecting to see the Pigs in Space characters. I wish I could order some of the photos that were shown throughout the video!! I felt a little bummed seeing Link get punched by Miss Piggy. I guess she felt that he was hamming it up too much during the photo shoot. *kiss for Link* I hope to hear Dr. Strangepork's voice soon!

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Okay, I just wanna say that it was "rully" the best video ever! :fanatic: Next to Jungle Boogie, Kodachrome was like, totally a great jam done by the Electric Mayhem for their very good friend, Paul Simon. At the beginning of the video, I literally shrieked with joy, as any fangirl would for any of their favorite band; in this case, the Electric Mayhem, fer shur. I thought the "live concert" vibe, along with the audience was a great touch. I thought it was really cool seeing all the other muppets as well, including Walter and Constantine; though it would've been cool to see Denise. Looks like the band and the others just made selfies and hashtags very fun now; a perfect song for taking photos, if i do say so myself. Yeah, it was the coolest post-Christmas gift any of us muppet fans could ever want and one of the best ways to end 2015 with a blast of nostalgia. Thank you Electric Mayhem! Never stop rocking our world!:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can send you a MUP3 of the song, just need an email first.

And please post similar requests in the Lots of MUP3s thread in the future.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppetfity, just sent you the file, please LMK as soon as you've downloaded it to your comp.