Will Walter ever appear with the Muppets again?

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
That would awesome if it's true about Bean Bunny!! I don't think I've seen him since VMX in 2002. Or he may have also made a brief or background appearance in MWoZ? I can't remember, I haven't seen that film in years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Bean showed up as a silent extra in MWoZ . . . which is pretty much what he was relegated to since MCC or so: as Steve put it, "always the victim."

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
That's kind of surprising to me that they did that to Bean Bunny so soon after MCC, since according to Brian Henson on the MCC commentary a lot of people said Bean was their favourite character after seeing the film.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought them turning Bean into the victim was something of a jab at saccharine, cutesy characters.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't mean the victim part. I meant I was surprised they relegated him to silent extra soon after MCC.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They say they started using Bean less because Steve Whitmire started developing other characters,taking over Kermit and expanding Rizzo. But to me this explaination seems a bit odd because now Steve plays even more characters then he did in the 90s. He's taken over the Newsman,Link Hogthrob and Statler.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Funnily enough, Bean still shows up in merchandise every now and then. Guess they just struggled finding a place for him other than as the 'victim.'

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Funnily enough, Bean still shows up in merchandise every now and then. Guess they just struggled finding a place for him other than as the 'victim.'
I think they can find a nice balance between the cute innocent one and the victim,kind of like his role on MCC.