International skits on Youtube...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ya' know, sometimes I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who uploads any Plaza Sesamo stuff. There's been few other uploads recently (and sporadic videos here and there), but it seems like I'm the only one who's ever recorded the show (not true, obviously, but for point making).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ya' know, sometimes I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who uploads any Plaza Sesamo stuff. There's been few other uploads recently (and sporadic videos here and there), but it seems like I'm the only one who's ever recorded the show (not true, obviously, but for point making).
Should I say the obvious that Plaza Sesamo uploads Plaza Sesamo stuff? :wink:

It seems that some international shows get a wealth of footage posted and some don't. And then there are ones that did get uploaded but got yanked down due to copyright. I'm wondering if some of the distribution companies/partners SW aren't as accepting of YT posters as SW is. I know that the Rechov Sumsum stuff seems to disappear as soon as its posted, and the stuff that hasn't been caught seems to just be the same things, eve when full episodes are posted. To be fair, one account I know that had some RS stuff was banned for posting Moomins stuff.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Should I say the obvious that Plaza Sesamo uploads Plaza Sesamo stuff? :wink:
Well, yeah...

But I mean, they don't post an like "old" stuff. The Sesamstrasse and Rechov Sumsum (which I think are re-dubbed) channels do, however.