Video: Stephanie D'Abruzzo as Prairie Dawn

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow,that was a lot better than I expected,not that I expected it to be bad but that was still surprisingly good. It has a lot of Fran but a lot of Stephanie in it too. Speaking of Stephanie,I wonder if Curly Bear is in this season,Baby Bear doesn't seem to be in it much so I kinda doubt his sister will be there,but you never know.

Can't wait to see Jennifer's Zoe.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The voice overall is pretty good, though the inflections sound very much like any of Stephanie's other characters (they seem to have that slight flair in their speaking patterns).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow,that was a lot better than I expected,not that I expected it to be bad but that was still surprisingly good. It has a lot of Fran but a lot of Stephanie in it too. Speaking of Stephanie,I wonder if Curly Bear is in this season,Baby Bear doesn't seem to be in it much so I kinda doubt his sister will be there,but you never know.
Can't wait to see Jennifer's Zoe.
Yeah. Seems like Steph is pretty spot on with the voice. I look forward to seeing what Jennifer can do with Zoe as well. (And Rocco for that matter. :smile:)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't think there was too much of a difference between 70s Prairie and present Prairie, but I can listen again and do some comparisons. I can imagine the Letter game show was one of Prairie's earlier appearances since now she's a lot smarter and surely would know about the letter E. :smile:

Okay. Here's an update. I watched "What's My Letter" online and then listened to the above clip with Stephanie as Prairie and I have to disagree. I think Steph's Prairie comes closer to later Prairie than early Prairie, but oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Last edited: