Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
You know I wonder if these were segment where they showed different notable monster like Elmo or Grover playing with the band.
I've been wondering the exact same thing! The only other notable monsters I can think of (at least during the late 70's/early 80's) are Cookie, Herry, and Frazzle. What instruments can you imagine them playing?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I've been wondering the exact same thing! The only other notable monsters I can think of (at least during the late 70's/early 80's) are Cookie, Herry, and Frazzle. What instruments can you imagine them playing?
Also maybe Telly could have been another noble monster obviously playing the tuba. I think would be Herry playing the sax, Frazzle the drums, & dunno about Cookie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Was JULIE ON SESAME STREET not originally produced with audience reaction? Because this is clearly an American laugh track on these clips.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It wasn't shot before an audience. It was shot in England, but made for American TV.

clipjj27

Reaction score
Here's another clip on YouTube which I have been looking forward to seeing again after several years:

The scuba diver collects five shells and, inadvertently, one crab!

Schfifty

Reaction score
What's up with the characters at the end? They look kind of...different.

That's a cool video, though!