Over 60 Muppets sing TMS Theme Song in New Muppets Promo!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a lot of characters in this who have not been on the show yet, including many who I would not have expected previously, when it was said that certain characters would be unlikely to appear. I hope this is an indication of who to expect in the retooled episodes.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Denise singing the Muppet Theme song is the weirdest thing I've seen all week. The video is silly, but fun. When you have Rizzo and Pepe rapping, you really can't go wrong can you?

I watched it over and over. I laughed at Uncle Deadly's sassiness every time! Crikey, I love that Muppet!

Muppy

Reaction score
Denise singing the Muppet Theme song is the weirdest thing I've seen all week. The video is silly, but fun. When you have Rizzo and Pepe rapping, you really can't go wrong can you?

I watched it over and over. I laughed at Uncle Deadly's sassiness every time! Crikey, I love that Muppet!
I can't find Uncle Deadly in the video :cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, does this video present a new arch arrangement of Muppets? That's the thing that makes me fannishly smile every time, plus learning which Muppets are lined up as part of the arrangement itself. :search:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Okay, I can not be the only one who saw Lew Zealand smack Beaker in the face with a boomerang fish just before Pepe and Rizzo crashed through the screens!