Dreams about Muppets...

ElanaV

Reaction score
This is going to sound a little weird, but a dream is why I have been thinking so much about the Muppets lately. I'm an aspiring writer, and I am going to attempt to get a manuscript published. I have been working on it for a few years now, but I hesitate to send it out. Out of the blue, about two weeks ago I randomly dreamed that Jim Henson was talking to me. He was lecturing me about how fear and procrastination aren't conducent to a successful creative career. He told me that if anyone wants to be a success, they can if they possess drive, dedication and creative focus. The odd thing was, I hadn't been thinking about anything muppet related at the time. Then, (I know it sounds crazy) he told me that he thought my book had real potential, and that I should do whatever it takes to get it out there. Weird.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I had a dream this morning where I was at some kind of convention, and I saw a bunch of Sesame Street performers with a couple of their well-known characters, representing their shows. Fran Brill was there with Zoe and Prairie Dawn, and she also had the yellow girl puppet by Jarrod that I got a while ago. I don't know why, but she (the yellow girl) was from a television show called Midnight Owl. I got a couple of pictures with her, then I woke up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was seeing a production of Sesame Street Live, and Ernie, Bert, and The Count were all behind me. I wanted to take selfies with them, but couldn't get their attention. After the show was over, I tried to get pictures with the characters as they walked off the stage, but too many audience members in the way blocked me as I was trying to head to them. I got to a reception area, but by then, I barely saw any of the Muppets as they entered rooms I couldn't get into.

As I walked around, I saw some Sesame Street toys, including several Mumford toys and a Two-Headed Monster toy that was similar to Slinkey Dog, only it was a Two-Headed Monster version.

And I dreamt that, while last week the "Grover safari tour" episode of Sesame Street was advertised as next, a different episode came next.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was seeing a production of Sesame Street Live, and Ernie, Bert, and The Count were all behind me. I wanted to take selfies with them, but couldn't get their attention. After the show was over, I tried to get pictures with the characters as they walked off the stage, but too many audience members in the way blocked me as I was trying to head to them. I got to a reception area, but by then, I barely saw any of the Muppets as they entered rooms I couldn't get into.

As I walked around, I saw some Sesame Street toys, including several Mumford toys and a Two-Headed Monster toy that was similar to Slinkey Dog, only it was a Two-Headed Monster version.

And I dreamt that, while last week the "Grover safari tour" episode of Sesame Street was advertised as next, a different episode came next.
I once Dreamt that Miss Piggy Met Lefty the Salesguy then Karate Chopped him

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Because of all the projects my friends and I are doing with a GoPro, I had a weird dream the other night where Lips had one strapped on his head and ended up walking around the set and bullpen of 'Up Late with Miss Piggy' filming the Muppet's shenanigans throughout that day.

It was a heap of fun!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I went to a flea market and found two copies of Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook, but one of them didn't have pictures on the back cover AND actually included a small book inside (similar to the activity books that came with the My Sesame Street Home Video series).

Gordie

Reaction score
One time I had a dream that I was a blue, shaggy haired muppet, living in a small apartment, with gonzo as my roommate. It did not go well....

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
I had a lot that I sadly don't remember much of that involved the Muppets.

I know last night I had one that was an Up Late with Miss Piggy sketch involving the Fraggles for some reason and they were singing about how they were 'returning' or 'back' first time I had Fraggles in my dream.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
I have had about a zillion muppet dreams. Just last night, I had a dream about Bear In the Big Blue House! I was having dinner with all of the characters. Tutter kept bouncing around or something, I can't quite remember