Professor puppet and new Kermit replica

ashkent

Reaction score
The dome eyes are actually hard to find here in the UK to. There is only one seller who really stocks them, or I have to order from the US.

I think the great thing about puppets is that you can use anything. I often see bits of packaging that i keep because it might look good as part of a future puppet.

I have used a reinforced cardboard mouth before. Again, a lot of things can work if you need to work on a budget or simply cannot get hold of some materials. Old covers from hardback books, lids from plastic containers...things like that

ashkent

Reaction score
Just following on from what you said about UK eye suppliers.. These guys are really great.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FurriFingersPuppets

They are based in devon and are really nice to do business with. They have 40mm domes as standard but They can custom make eyes to your specs.

Hope that helps you out :smile:
Yes, after I posted that I remembered about a couple of others who have them in stock more often now. I tend to add a bulk order of them to any antron orders I put in with Out of The Box in the US. it doesn't make much difference postage wise, so at the minute I do have a fair few pairs dotted around. there is another one I saw mentioned on a forum the other day as well but I forget who they were offhand.