The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Season 1 Episode 13 will be called "Got Silk", and here are more listings.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/muppets/listings/

So for now here is the information we have.

2/2/16 Swine Song (1x11) 8:30pm

2/9/16 A Tale of Two Piggies (1x12) 8:30pm

2/16/16 Got Silk? (1x13) 8:30pm

2/23/16 TBA (1x14) 8:30pm

3/1/16 TBA/TBA (1x15/1x16) 8:00pm-9:00pm

The Muppets will have it's season finale on March 1 apparently, then it will sadly be replaced by yet another generic sitcom about some family, depending on how it's ratings play out, the muppets will either return for a second season or ABC execs will claim it was always supposed to be a limited series. There are 5 more slots for the muppets to air, but six episodes left, I heard from somewhere that The Muppets will have a 1 hour season finale then, so I am assuming that they will air 2 episodes back to back, though not 100% sure, it seems likely that will happen. So we got a lot of new muppets on the way, really exicted to see if the new showrunner made the show even better.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Season 1 Episode 13 will be called "Got Silk", and here are more listings.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/muppets/listings/

So for now here is the information we have.

2/2/16 Swine Song (1x11) 8:30pm

2/9/16 A Tale of Two Piggies (1x12) 8:30pm

2/16/16 Got Silk? (1x13) 8:30pm

2/23/16 TBA (1x14) 8:30pm

3/1/16 TBA/TBA (1x15/1x16) 8:00pm-9:00pm

The Muppets will have it's season finale on March 1 apparently, then it will sadly be replaced by yet another generic sitcom about some family, depending on how it's ratings play out, the muppets will either return for a second season or ABC execs will claim it was always supposed to be a limited series. There are 5 more slots for the muppets to air, but six episodes left, I heard from somewhere that The Muppets will have a 1 hour season finale then, so I am assuming that they will air 2 episodes back to back, though not 100% sure, it seems likely that will happen. So we got a lot of new muppets on the way, really exicted to see if the new showrunner made the show even better.
I'm guessing "A Tale of Two Piggies" is the one that's going to feature Betina and Belinda.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's Joe Hennes(Toughpigs) and Jarrod Fairclough(The Muppet Mindset) having a very interesting discussion about the show and it's future. Jarrod has not only already seen episodes 11 and 12 but was also on the set during the filming of episode 11 and says that one of the scenes took three days to shoot.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Here's Joe Hennes(Toughpigs) and Jarrod Fairclough(The Muppet Mindset) having a very interesting discussion about the show and it's future. Jarrod has not only already seen episodes 11 and 12 but was also on the set during the filming of episode 11 and says that one of the scenes took three days to shoot.
That was a fun live-chat! I laughed when Jarrod forgot my name! We met face to face back in September when Muppet producer Martin G Baker came to Melbourne for the Jim Henson screenings.

That was a fun weekend!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That was a fun live-chat! I laughed when Jarrod forgot my name! We met face to face back in September when Muppet producer Martin G Baker came to Melbourne for the Jim Henson screenings.

That was a fun weekend!
Oh that was you he was talking about!