Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4604 - Saved by the Superfoods

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Most likely. He really seems to have done a lot lately. I wouldn't doubt it. But I can listen again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's odd that the "New Snack" had better pacing than any of the new street stories. I kinda wish they established like a "Starring Prairie Dawn as Piper" thing at the beginning, or just made her character named after her. They don't use Prairie often, so she's not as recognizable as Cookie or Grover would be if they threw them into a spoof.
I'm hoping that season 47 shows that they've worked the kinks out of the half hour format. Stories written shorter, valid places to put letter and number skits, and just a better overall presentation.

The street stories really have no flow and feel like they stop short, and I'm sure the reused ones will be edited. Hopefully not as bad as ETM was here.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just cause you hear a Russian accent doesn't mean it's Matt. Also Jen can do very convincing male voices. Listen to her play Senator Kerry:

That was amazing! It's like Jen and the puppet she was performing were two completely different people,i'm glad she's finally getting more characters on SST this season.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wonder if Jen is happy for getting a main character Zoe, after just performing one-shots?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, the cable company found out I was getting free HBO, so I'm out for 9 months.