Funniest Fraggle Rock Lines.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I think my favorite joke comes from "Scared Silly", after Wembley thinks he blew everyone up.

Philo: "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! Noone blew up."
Wembley: "OH YEAH? Then what are we doing here, huh? Answer that!"

And later
Wembley: "We wouldn't be in the land of having blown up if we hadn't blown up, now would we? Huh? HUH? WOULD WE?":smile:
Totally my logic on everything... except not nearly as articulate in forming my dumb thoughts

Duke Remington

Reaction score
From "The Battle of Leaking Roof":
Doc: "How dare you say that my dog imitation sounded like a lovesick bullfrog with a toothache!"

From "Junior Sells the Farm":
Junior Gorg: "I don't even know what a lummox is!" (for some reason, the way he says that line gets me)

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
There are too many to pick one. In "Battle of Leaking Roof" I can't remember the exact wording, but it kills me when Pa is on the roof and Junior is talking about how long of a fall it is to the ground. Something like "You'd kill yourself for sure!"

And it's not exactly one line, but the entire "I Am Boober Fraggle" remembering song sequence in "Boober Gorg" is one of the funniest overall puppet bits I've ever seen.

Auburn Red

Reaction score
Another one I remember is from Cantus and the Minstrels:

Cantus: I am losing my implacable sense of calm (before he loses it to Red)

Seeing as how he's supposed to be an expy of Jim Henson, I wonder if this was a natural reaction that he might have said/felt whenever he had difficulties with his kids. :big_grin:

superboober

Reaction score
"Red, this is terrible; Red has slipped into a coma....(double take) AAAAAACCKKK!!! I have been bamboozled!!"

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
Cantus from "Junior Faces the Music": "Cease this weeping, and get your chin up! Both of them!" I laugh at that every time.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Wembley has just applied for a job with the Volunteer Fire Department...

Wembley: Hey, guess what, everybody?

Gobo: What?

Wembley: I get to be the siren!