Video: The Muppets and National Friends Day

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Off topic, as I don't know where else to post it. Today is national friends day, and Kermit posted one of the customized videos Facebook makes for you...there was just one thing I noticed...

Did they freaking rename Janice??? Or rather respelled...

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Off topic, as I don't know where else to post it. Today is national friends day, and Kermit posted one of the customized videos Facebook makes for you...there was just one thing I noticed...

Did they freaking rename Janice??? Or rather respelled...
I think the person in charge of his page misspelled her name.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If the person running :smile:'s FB page is who I think it might be (Mr. :busy:) then he should know how to spell :flirt:'s name right. So maybe it's not who I'm thinking of. Then again, I don't go to FB anymore so this just slipped past my Mupdar.

BTW: You guys should check out the BTS article involving this episode at the Muppet Mindset. :wink:

jobi71

Reaction score
I just saw the Facebook video on my wall. Janice's name has been corrected. I am sure the appropriate intern has been fired. ;-)

oknazevad

Reaction score
Funnily enough, of course, is that Janice was named for Janis Joplin (though they're very different in personality), just as the other members of the Mayhem were inspired by 60s & 70s musicians. So in some ways that's a spelling "correction", lol.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well at least they caught the spelling mistake.