Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
I have a request. Can you play The Way That You're Feelin' Today from Bear in the Big Blue House?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Is this a 24/7 station on TuneIn? I would like to listen to it tonight. Is there a way I have to find the station on Tunein? I'm use to going on location or the type of music I feel like when it comes to TuneIn.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a request. Can you play The Way That You're Feelin' Today from Bear in the Big Blue House?
Thanks for the request. Unfortunately we do not have a copy of this episode from the second season. I've sent you a private message to see if you can help us track this down. There are many Bear episodes not released on DVD that we'd like to have if you or anyone else can help.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this a 24/7 station on TuneIn? I would like to listen to it tonight. Is there a way I have to find the station on Tunein? I'm use to going on location or the type of music I feel like when it comes to TuneIn.
Yes, Muppet Central Radio is a 24/7 station. Start a Radionomy app or go to their website and search for "Muppet" and you'll find us. "Follow" our station and it will be added to your account for quick access. We hope you enjoy the music.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yes, Muppet Central Radio is a 24/7 station. Start a Radionomy app or go to their website and search for "Muppet" and you'll find us. "Follow" our station and it will be added to your account for quick access. We hope you enjoy the music.
Okay thank you.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, since I finally upgraded the Radionomy app on my iPod Touch a couple of days ago, I can start listening to Muppet Central Radio!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some news for those of you who listen to Muppet Central Radio via TuneIn.

As of last night, all Radionomy streams have been disabled on TuneIn. This is a result of a legal dispute. Sony is suing Radionomy and TuneIn is caught in the middle. In order to protect their interests, TuneIn has removed all Radionomy streams. This should be fixed when Sony and Radionomy (which is owned by another giant music company UMG) settle their dispute.

As always, you can continue listening to Muppet Central Radio with Radionomy's apps or on their website at: http://www.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio

In the meantime, we're removing all TuneIn graphics for the time being.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's some news for those of you who listen to Muppet Central Radio via TuneIn.

As of last night, all Radionomy streams have been disabled on TuneIn. This is a result of a legal dispute. Sony is suing Radionomy and TuneIn is caught in the middle. In order to protect their interests, TuneIn has removed all Radionomy streams. This should be fixed when Sony and Radionomy (which is owned by another giant music company UMG) settle their dispute.

As always, you can continue listening to Muppet Central Radio with Radionomy's apps or on their website at: http://www.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio

In the meantime, we're removing all TuneIn graphics for the time being.
Not to be rude to you or anything, but I think that what is going on right now between Sony and Radionomy is wicked ridiculous.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Radionomy is streamlining their business so they can focus on countries that have the biggest potential for growth in order to pay the increased cost of royalties.

Consequently, Radionomy has now blocked access to their streams from some countries outside the US. As best we can tell this includes: Brazil, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Japan, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Venezuela.

Even though these countries represent a small part of our worldwide audience, it's still unfortunate. In these countries a specific message will be broadcast to the listeners when connecting to our station.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Radionomy is streamlining their business so they can focus on countries that have the biggest potential for growth in order to pay the increased cost of royalties.

Consequently, Radionomy has now blocked access to their streams from some countries outside the US. As best we can tell this includes: Brazil, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Japan, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Venezuela.

Even though these countries represent a small part of our worldwide audience, it's still unfortunate. In these countries a specific message will be broadcast to the listeners when connecting to our station.
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.