The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well this reboot is doing nothing for the characters, just more Miss Piggy plots, and with only a couple episodes left, I doubt we'll get to see any Gonzo plots or heck even Fozzie who has been pushed to the side for absolutely no reason after the first 5 episodes. Also, I have a feeling they won't address Becky, and just pretend she never existed, so far this retooling has done nothing for the characters and destroyed the show's ratings.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well this reboot is doing nothing for the characters, just more Miss Piggy plots, and with only a couple episodes left, I doubt we'll get to see any Gonzo plots or heck even Fozzie who has been pushed to the side for absolutely no reason after the first 5 episodes. Also, I have a feeling they won't address Becky, and just pretend she never existed, so far this retooling has done nothing for the characters and destroyed the show's ratings.
I really don't think the ratings had anything to do with the retooling.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I really don't think the ratings had anything to do with the retooling.
Going Going Gonzo Repeat The Week Before

18-49 demo rating: 0.64 (0.6/2)
Total Viewers (In Millions): 2.17

Swine Song

18-49 demo rating: 0.85 (0.9/3)
Total Viewers (In Millions): 2.76

Shows don't usually barely beat out their repeats in viewership and ratings, repeats do about half an original, The Muppets repeat did barely worse than the new episode, and it's demo was barely lower. Also, it's retention of it's FOTB leadin dropped as well. It seems to me that the retooling alienated this show's small fanbase, and people who left the show, because they didn't like it didn't bother to check it out to see if it was any better.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Guys, I have some promising news!

Today was the last day of filming Season 1 and this is what Mike Quinn had to say on Facebook:

'Wow! I can't believe we did it! 16 magnificent magical episodes with the best cast and crew anywhere ever!!!!
I will miss everyone terribly but take with me the joy you all gave me ❤
So many new friends and I learned so much!
See you all in July"

July? Could this mean what I think it means.....Season 2?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but what else could that exact cast and crew be doing?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

Today was the last day of filming Season 1 and this is what Mike Quinn had to say on Facebook:

'Wow! I can't believe we did it! 16 magnificent magical episodes with the best cast and crew anywhere ever!!!!
See you all in July"

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but what else could that exact cast and crew be doing?
Yeah, I saw that. Matt Vogel also said, "Here's to season 2" in a post recently. Again, this doesn't confirm anything. For all we know, it could mean "here's hoping for a season 2." But still... :smile:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. Matt Vogel also said, "Here's to season 2" in a post recently. Again, this doesn't confirm anything. For all we know, it could mean "here's hoping for a season 2." But still... :smile:
I really hope this isn't just me jumping the gun out of excitement.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

See you all in July"

Interesting, this seems like a good sign, it's probably just optimism, but you never know.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Going Going Gonzo Repeat The Week Before

18-49 demo rating: 0.64 (0.6/2)
Total Viewers (In Millions): 2.17

Swine Song

18-49 demo rating: 0.85 (0.9/3)
Total Viewers (In Millions): 2.76

Shows don't usually barely beat out their repeats in viewership and ratings, repeats do about half an original, The Muppets repeat did barely worse than the new episode, and it's demo was barely lower. Also, it's retention of it's FOTB leadin dropped as well. It seems to me that the retooling alienated this show's small fanbase, and people who left the show, because they didn't like it didn't bother to check it out to see if it was any better.
Oh I see what you mean. I thought that you meant that the show being retooled turned people away from the show.
Okay so yes,I do agree with you, the show took a long break so less people watched when it came back.