The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
How was Camilla?
She was in the episode for about 15 seconds, so there isn't much I can say about her. DON'T GO INTO THIS EPISODE EXPECTING TONS OF CAMILLA BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S BARELY ANY OF HER (her appearance is as long as it is in the promo ...)

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
It started off a bit slow for my liking, and I had doubts for the rest of the episode, but the second half is pure muppet-gold. Animal really stole the show tonight (I like when he is used in smaller amounts, but still brilliant). I was happy to see Camilla make an appearance, even though it was for literally 10 seconds. The cliff hanger is whether or not Camilla and Gonzo will get back together (I am sure they will). I feel like the lines were evenly distributed amongst all the characters (Carl, Bobo, Fozzie, Zoot, Yolanda, Scooter, etc.), besides Kermit, Piggy, and Deadly. Also, Alinda doesn't look as bad in motion as she did in the promo pictures (in those, you could see the foam deteriorating). Overall, I enjoyed the episode. Let's see what the numbers have to say.

Muppy

Reaction score
Did they leave it open weather or not she may return,or do you think she's probably a one-shot?
They didn't leave it open so I'm going to say she's probably just a one shot character. She was just kind of there to set up the plot for the second half of the episode, then left and briefly returned near the end.