The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Thor

Reaction score
Wow, this was a great episode!!! Last week's fell a little flat to me, but this one was outstanding. Lots of Piggy and Deadly! Piggy is very enjoyable to watch in this episode as she interacts with other Muppets and actually calls them by name!
Besides Kermit and Piggy and Deadly, the placement of other Muppets was superb. No one seemed to have too little or too much screen time. And Rowlf is in just in a little - he had 1 line.
And many funny lines - there is a great one from Zoot!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So episode 1x14 will be called Little Green Lie, no plot yet, now we wait for what the March 1 episode will be, 2 episodes left, and only one night, so it's likely a 1 hour season finale.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So episode 1x14 will be called Little Green Lie, no plot yet, now we wait for what the March 1 episode will be, 2 episodes left, and only one night, so it's likely a 1 hour season finale.
Just as long as it's not a series finale, I'll be happy. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The friggin' local affiliate pre-empted the whole freaking night for election coverage. PRIMARY election coverage. It isn't even OUR primary. And it's what news networks usually do, spend the whole hour talking nonsense and speculating crap instead of small, interval updates. Instead of getting just the facts, we're getting obnoxious color commentary before the votes are even completely in.

So yeah. I'm a little freaking ticked off that I waited a week to see not only the Muppets, but Fresh off the Boat and Agent Carter, a show that DEMANDS you to see everything in order, by the way, just for the local affiliates to take a nice steaming dump of breaking commentary not news on the network block.

The thing that really ticks me off is our primary will take place on the day of the season finale. That's going to be a fun night of wasted television.