Super Bowl 50: The Commercials

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oddly enough I haven't seen any of these other than that posted highlights bit with Big Bird and Bugs Bunny (two of my favorite "B" characters right there, but no Bullwinkle, though). I usually tune into Youtube the morning after and it gives you a "Super Bowl Ads highlights" but not so much now.

Eh... did I miss anything interesting or was it just all C list celebrities and immature Doritos ads?

Actually, I did see a couple of the SB revealed trailers. The next TMNT movie actually looks pretty freaking amazing. The Deadpool one was pretty good, I guess. Not as good as his British soccer based ad, though. He was cuddling with a Wolverine movie action figure. Heh Heh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey. So, uh... was the Steven Tyler Skittles commercial one made for the Super Bowl?

If so, it's the only one I've seen so far that actually made me laugh, though unintentionally. I dunno why, but the part about Steven saying the Skittle portrait was (and paraphrasing) "E to the D to the twiddly deeSGUSTIN!" somehow set off my incredibly weird thing that somehow cracks me up button.

Seriously. I have a WEIRD sense of humor. I can laugh at a carefully orchestrated gag or a well written joke, but if you really want me to gasp for air for minutes at a time, it has to be something bizarre. Like no one else could find the humor in it because it's technically not there bizarre.