Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The last halftime show I really liked was when Bruce Springsteen performed a medley of his greatest hits back in 2009, and even reunited with the E Street Band while he still had the chance. Though I could do without his crotch shoved in my face.
I haven't really enjoyed any of them yet. I only got interested in watching the Super Bowl in 2012,the year that Madonna performed:stick_out_tongue:

Bridget

Reaction score
As a huge long-time Carolina Panther's fan, I have to admit that I was a little bit disappointed that we did not win. However, we definitely gave it our all this season- and that's what truly matters in any game. I love that no matter what happens, our team always stays humble and comes back stronger. I don't think that we were necessarily as prepared for Denver's defense as we should have been, but next time we will be ready. Congratulations to the Broncos and to the Panthers as well for giving it their all. Win, lose, or tie, Panther's fan until I die. We will be back again, and stronger than ever. #KeepPounding