The Muppets SPOILER Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow Muppets playing Laser Tag, I don't remember them doing that before.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I still wanted to see more of Fozzie and Becky. What no one found her funny, I guess the old bear will be single all the way. :sympathy:
It does seem a bit odd. Just before the break there was a whole plot about Fozzie and Becky breaking up and than getting back together again.

But yeah,I never really liked Becky and felt she kind of just slowed down the stories and didn't bring much to the show. I actually wouldn't mind her parents coming back though! Although they'd have no real reason to come back if Becky's not there.:sympathy:

With all that being said,I do wonder if she'll full on "Chuck Cunningham" or if they'll at least have some kind of explanation.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
To be honest I felt they were overkilling it with Fozzie in the first couple episodes.

terrimonster

Reaction score
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/12/the-muppets-midseason
•Marvin Suggs and the muppaphones will be back
Before we get our hopes up too high, what she said was, "Do we have Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones, these talking fuzzballs that get hit over the head and make music on this TV show? I think maybe, we do." She put a maybe on it, so it could just be a hypothetical example. Could be a plan for next season (she seems very hopeful). I hope we see him, but this wasn't quite a confirmation.

So are they sereiously going to do away with Becky just like that, I feel sorry how the actress got cheated out of a solid acting job, and also how we'll never see her again, really not even a mention, so we just assume she dissappeared, at least some closure or a cameo or something
The article said, "Other storylines from the fall will also be shifted to make way for bigger changes, like Fozzie’s relationship with his human girlfriend Becky. The story will wrap up," (emphasis mine). So it doesn't sound like she will be gone without even a mention.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This looks funny.

Interesting, Sam, Carl, and Chip wonder if Carl might eat Sam, cool trio.

I want to see what's happening here. This episode really looks like something hilarious.

Muppy

Reaction score
This one too.

Finally our favorite bear is going to be prominent in an episode again, he hasn't done much yet.
I find it weird how throughout the new series I've went from loving Fozzie, to hating him, to tolerating him, back to hating him and now missing him. Good to see he's (hopefully) going to become a major character again like at the beginning of the show. I just need the writers to keep him loveable like the Muppet Show days.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I find it weird how throughout the new series I've went from loving Fozzie, to hating him, to tolerating him, back to hating him and now missing him. Good to see he's (hopefully) going to become a major character again like at the beginning of the show. I just need the writers to keep him loveable like the Muppet Show days.
What, hating him? He's the same loveable bear he's always been, I've actually liked him more since the show began. What about all the nice things he did for Statler even after all the years of heckling, that's the same old bear.

Muppy

Reaction score
What, hating him? He's the same loveable bear he's always been, I've actually liked him more since the show began. What about all the nice things he did for Statler even after all the years of heckling, that's the same old bear.
I hated him in "Pig Out" because of how mean he was to Becky. But I totally agree that for the rest of the series he was the same loveable bear. But "Pig Out" ruined the character for me.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I hated him in "Pig Out" because of how mean he was to Becky. But I totally agree that for the rest of the series he was the same loveable bear. But "Pig Out" ruined the character for me.
I think you mean "Walk the Swine", but it's not like Fozzie did it out of malice, he was bombing on stage, and had to think of something, I don't think Fozzie realized it was hurting her, also I'd love to see Fozzie perform at a comedy club again, wonder where it was, and if he performed regularly.