Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Has a date been announced when these will be available in stores?
What stores will they be in?

Looking forward to spending more money
While an official date hasn't been announced series 1 of the selects figures are out next month & looking at the toy fair pics it seems series 2 might be out in May

jobi71

Reaction score
Jamie beat me to the comment, but as I was looking at the various accessories I wondered if Diamond Select was "spreading around" some pieces that could be used with other/many/all of the figures. To me the biggest clue was the easel with Gonzo. Clearly something (s) down the line will be able to go on it.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Jamie beat me to the comment, but as I was looking at the various accessories I wondered if Diamond Select was "spreading around" some pieces that could be used with other/many/all of the figures. To me the biggest clue was the easel with Gonzo. Clearly something (s) down the line will be able to go on it.
Based on the pics from Toy Fair, Gonzo comes with a Great Gonzo poster to go on the easel.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I was staring at my Palisades Beaker today and maybe we're just so used to that one that's why the new one looks so weird.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I was staring at my Palisades Beaker today and maybe we're just so used to that one that's why the new one looks so weird.
I agree. I've seen a few more pics of the Diamond Beaker and with each new one, I'm like, "Oh yeah, that really looks just like Beaker."

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
You know since we saw the Gonzo poster & easel, I hope other figures' come with posters.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I actually keep forgetting how happy with Animal not only is he getting a seat so he can sit & play drums but the fact that he is painted red is great it seems that days of pink fur orange nosed Animal merch is over. Even though i have most of the palisades i will be completing this line seeing as we got the balcony i hope we get others big things (Thog please)

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just thought of an idea! Who would support buying 3D Muppet figures that were scanned from actual Muppet Photo Puppets? Maybe DST if enough interest is shown?

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I actually keep forgetting how happy with Animal not only is he getting a seat so he can sit & play drums but the fact that he is painted red is great it seems that days of pink fur orange nosed Animal merch is over. Even though i have most of the palisades i will be completing this line seeing as we got the balcony i hope we get others big things (Thog please)
If I'm not mistaken, Animal's figure will have red and magenta highlights and lowlights. It's hard to tell with that lighting. He's very much the Muppet Show's classic Animal.