Australia's Channel 7 to air 'The Muppets' December 29th

Hobble&Snitch

Reaction score
HUGE MUPDATE!!!

Channel 7 is launching a sister channel called 7flix and several different sources are saying that The Muppets will be one of the premiering programs! The channel launches on the 28th.

Now excuse me while I remove my foot from my mouth!

Yes this is true and somewhat good news . Chanel 7flix will be showing the Muppets this coming Sunday 1:30pm and double episodes on Tuesdays 7:30pm to 8:30pm. The bad news is that there is no advertising for this and it will depend on ratings if they will show the whole season.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Yes this is true and somewhat good news . Chanel 7flix will be showing the Muppets this coming Sunday 1:30pm and double episodes on Tuesdays 7:30pm to 8:30pm. The bad news is that there is no advertising for this and it will depend on ratings if they will show the whole season.
I'm so done with being stressed about the future. For now I'm just happy the show is getting another turn. If the ratings turn out to be terrible, then I'll actually be bothered to get worried. I'm just over it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Shesh!! What is it with Channel 7 (7flix)! AGAIN they have taken "The Muppets" off with only a few episodes to go. Couldn't they wait? :mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I give up. Channel 7 was clearly the wrong network for the show to go to.
Maybe Channel 10 would appreciate them more. After all, Channel 7 first had "The Muppet Show" back in the day, but gave it up and Channel 10 took them up.