The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Little Green Lie"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I asked because I am pretty sure it's illegal to bring underaged kids into bars. I just wanted to be sure that the Muppets weren't suddenly being irresponsible toward cute little frog kids. Also I am preeeeety sure Robin is still a kid.
and what makes you think robin's not 5 anymore? I mean ELMO has been 3 for YEARS! XD
Also I don't watch the simpsons because I hate it. that show also needs to be cancelled but it's not likely to happen either. >_<

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well ratings stayed the same again at that 0.8 demo, there was an uptick in viewership, but not much to make a difference, at least it didn't sink any lower, but next week the show's against The Voice ugh, hoping it can at least maintain the same numbers or even go up, maybe that could be enough for ABC to renew it for a bridge series, probably not, but the fact that it's a brand makes me a little more optimistic about it's chances.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I asked because I am pretty sure it's illegal to bring underaged kids into bars. I just wanted to be sure that the Muppets weren't suddenly being irresponsible toward cute little frog kids. Also I am preeeeety sure Robin is still a kid.
and what makes you think robin's not 5 anymore? I mean ELMO has been 3 for YEARS! XD
Also I don't watch the simpsons because I hate it. that show also needs to be cancelled but it's not likely to happen either. >_<
But at some point you have to suspend disbelief. Maybe it's illegal to bring an underage kid into a bar? Maybe so but it's the Muppets! I'm pretty sure it would be illegal for a dog to own and operate a tavern. I'm almost positive that that establishment would be shut down by the board of health if rats (Rizzo and Yolanda) were hanging out there. I just don't think that Robin being in the bar is something to be critical of.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Honestly, the concept of Robin being taken to a bar where they serve milkshakes is a lot less disturbing than, say, Scooter cage dancing at a goth bar.
Lol. Not enough likes available for this post.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly, the concept of Robin being taken to a bar where they serve milkshakes is a lot less disturbing than, say, Scooter cage dancing at a goth bar.
There were so many things wrong with that scene.

terrimonster

Reaction score
I asked because I am pretty sure it's illegal to bring underaged kids into bars.
It's not. It's illegal to serve them alcohol. Laws might vary by state/city, and establishments can set their own rules, but a lot of places allow children accompanied by adults.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Plus it could be more like a Applebee's or something.