Question regarding Fraggle Rock soap set

Vintagephreak

Reaction score
Hello all! I have a Fraggle Rock transfer soap set from 1984, however it only contains two pieces of soap and no bottle of bath salts or similar contents, as described in the collectibles sestion on this site. That article says both known versions of this set came with a bottle, or am I reading it wrong? As my set has no bottle included, would that mean this is a third version of the set?
Any input appreciated! Martin

Foodie

Reaction score
Hello all! I have a Fraggle Rock transfer soap set from 1984, however it only contains two pieces of soap and no bottle of bath salts or similar contents, as described in the collectibles sestion on this site. That article says both known versions of this set came with a bottle, or am I reading it wrong? As my set has no bottle included, would that mean this is a third version of the set?
Any input appreciated! Martin
Hi, I may have been the one to write the soap info on this site... which was... heh... over... 10 years ago... maybe even 15. Anyway, I think they also made soap sets that just came with 2 bars of soap as you seem to be referring to... I'm wanting to say they had Boober & Wembley on them. I'll hafta check my collection to see if I'm right though. :coy::sigh: