My Homemade MissPiggy

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I opend a few threads before cause I needed tips for my "MissPiggy building project"

And I am realy close to finish it,I'll let my little sister to use it for haloween this year and then I want to sell it,so I was wondrering if you can tell me what more or less her value is...

Of course I need to finish a few more things like the color of her legs(yes I know the color of her face is too dark but that was my best option)

P.S I'm not a pro builder actually this is my first puppet does this change her value?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139049044@N05/with/24935133434/

Last edited:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Not bad for a first attempt. she looks really huge!

ashkent

Reaction score
She looks really great for your first. It really reminds me of the first puppet I made which was my first Animal Replica - he looked good but had a head about 50% bigger than he should have which meant his body also had to be bigger. But her features are pretty much spot on.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am thinking maybe somewhere around $200 to $300? I guess the best is to put it on ebay with a reserve and see what it brings.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I agree, list her on ebay and see what she brings.

SO what type of spray paint did you use? I'm surprised at how good spray painted foam looks. I thing she could use some shading and highlights, it would really make her pop! Maybe use a brush or sponge and sponge it on very lightly.

What happens when you scrunch her mouth? I'm wondering what she feels like once the paint is dry. I may have to attempt your method. :smile:

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I agree, list her on ebay and see what she brings.

SO what type of spray paint did you use? I'm surprised at how good spray painted foam looks. I thing she could use some shading and highlights, it would really make her pop! Maybe use a brush or sponge and sponge it on very lightly.

What happens when you scrunch her mouth? I'm wondering what she feels like once the paint is dry. I may have to attempt your method. :smile:
thanks for the tip I'l try that!

I use rust oleum sparypaint they are very good I use them for everything

if I'l scrunch her snout It will be just like an unpainted foam the color doesn't efect the movement

propologist

Reaction score
But over time it could make the foam Degrade/Crumble sooner than later.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
thanks for the tip I'l try that!

I use rust oleum sparypaint they are very good I use them for everything

if I'l scrunch her snout It will be just like an unpainted foam the color doesn't efect the movement
I see, thanks. I was just a little worried about the paint drying and then developing cracks if she is scrunched.

I'm eventually going to try this out but I'm going to use 'krylon' brand, color 'ballet slipper' and then highlight it with acrylic. I've already made her eyes and have them tucked away.

I'm just trying to figure out if she should be carved with a closed mouth or partially open? :confused: