Sesame Street Character Voice Comparisons

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
And now that Jerry Nelson's gone, it's going to be
Jerry Nelson's The Count (1972-2012),
if you're deciding to make a voice comparison for The Count whenever his new voice debuts, Canadian Fan.
That's about 40 years Jerry voiced that particular character.

Jerry Nelson will always be the best voice for The Count. :cry::batty:
Ah yes! That's one, one Jerry, ah, ah,ah!

(Thunder rolls and lightning in background)

You're so right, FrackleFan! I really grew up with the Count and I really adore his personally that Jerry created. I used to laugh when he just wouldn't stop counting. But, he is the Count, because he loves to Count.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Don't forget the voice comparison for the Two-Headed Monster. They were originally performed by Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt (1970's-1992) and then it was Jerry Nelson and David Rudman (1992-2001) and now Joseph Mazarrio and David Rudman (2001-present) I loved the Two-Headed Monster.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I think the Count's and Elmo's Voice Comparisons need to be updated, because of Matt Vogel and Ryan Dillon taking over The Count and Elmo, respectively.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The person who was putting the voice comparisons hasn't put anything up in over three years. In that time,Ryan Dillon has taken over Elmo,Matt Vogel is The Count, we've heard Eric Jacobson's Oscar; Zoe,Prairie Dawn,Mr. Johnson and Ernie have all been taken over by different performers.

We also don't have videos for other characters that were recast such as Forgetful Jones, Clementine, Two Headed Monster,Link Hogthrob,Robin the Frog, Pops,etc.
I think it's time we make more of these videos.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Don't forget the voice comparison for the Two-Headed Monster. They were originally performed by Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt (1970's-1992) and then it was Jerry Nelson and David Rudman (1992-2001) and now Joseph Mazarrio and David Rudman (2001-present) I loved the Two-Headed Monster.
Of course before all that I read that in it's debut the Two-Headed Monster
was performed by Richard Hunt and Peter Friedman

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The person who was putting the voice comparisons hasn't put anything up in over three years. In that time,Ryan Dillon has taken over Elmo,Matt Vogel is The Count, we've heard Eric Jacobson's Oscar; Zoe,Prairie Dawn,Mr. Johnson and Ernie have all been taken over by different performers.

We also don't have videos for other characters that were recast such as Forgetful Jones, Clementine, Two Headed Monster,Link Hogthrob,Robin the Frog, Pops,etc.
I think it's time we make more of these videos.
I agree. They really should continue with those or someone should post some new ones. It's definitely time for an update there.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The person who did the comparison voice I think basically quit altogether since he hasn't posted anything new since 2010 maybe.

Nostalgicman

Reaction score
I just messaged the person. Doubt they will reply though. Does anyone want to make a new series of videos that are updated?