New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Jon Hodge

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here! I've been making puppets for some time, so I could call myself a puppet builder! based in the South West of the UK on the edge of Dartmoor, a strange mysterious place, not far from Brian Froud! who I sometimes meet in the local supermarket!

woo70scount

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!

Hey everyone! I have been admiring from afar, and have lots of Sesame merchandise, like all of the activity books from the VHS in the 80s, including the parent's guide from "A New Baby In My House". I am hoping to fit in well here.

One more thing: I HATE ELMO.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been admiring from afar, and have lots of Sesame merchandise, like all of the activity books from the VHS in the 80s, including the parent's guide from "A New Baby In My House". I am hoping to fit in well here.

One more thing: I HATE ELMO.
Hey woo70scount!

Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!