Help Save British Fraggle Rock Episodes

Rugratskid

Reaction score
It means you can request a viewing of the programme, on BFI premises.
Ah, that makes sense. I seem to have access to a UK TV download website. They have a Classic Family section, with a lot of 1980's shows. I'll keep any eye open for any UK Fraggle Rock.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Someone sent me a message on YT asking about UK episodes; I redirected them to your page. They said they knew some people with episodes from the 3rd and 4th seasons, so if they have access to some new episodes, you'll be the first to know.

anathema

Reaction score
Someone sent me a message on YT asking about UK episodes; I redirected them to your page. They said they knew some people with episodes from the 3rd and 4th seasons, so if they have access to some new episodes, you'll be the first to know.
Thanks for that :smile: I haven't heard anything yet.

We are interested in *any* recordings, though - even if they're of episodes which are already known to exist, as a lot of the recordings are not great.

ST1DS1

Reaction score
Has there been any look finding any copies of missing episodes of Fraggle Rock, or will they never be posted on YouTube?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Has there been any look finding any copies of missing episodes of Fraggle Rock, or will they never be posted on YouTube?
Far as I know no more missing episodes have been found since anathema's last post.

dangermouse

Reaction score
On Amazon UK there is a seller (UK based) offering a VHS tape containing the episodes 'Gobo's School for Explorers' and 'Wembley and the Mean Genie'.

http://amzn.to/1Iv5pIO

The former episode is listed on the nightshade website in 'red' as a missing episode. Would this tape be worth acquiring? (being a UK based seller I assume it is likely that it would be the UK version of the episode).

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
On Amazon UK there is a seller (UK based) offering a VHS tape containing the episodes 'Gobo's School for Explorers' and 'Wembley and the Mean Genie'.

http://amzn.to/1Iv5pIO

The former episode is listed on the nightshade website in 'red' as a missing episode. Would this tape be worth acquiring? (being a UK based seller I assume it is likely that it would be the UK version of the episode).
I have this tape and it's the US version.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have this tape and it's the US version.
I remember finding this VHS and the Virgin Video Fraggle releases and being disappointed that they are UK releases but have the US versions on them!!!

tedbear

Reaction score
Something very interesting popped up on a TV show I was just watching- It's named The TV That Made Me, and it's basically celebrities revisiting TV Shows they liked. The one that was on today said their earliest TV memory was watching Fraggle Rock- and to my surprise, some clips of the old Fulton MacKay were indeed shown. Not entirely sure which episodes were partly shown though.

Link- (clips come in at around 5:00, end at about 8:20)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b074yzmz/the-tvthat-made-me-series-2-11-myleene-klass

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Thanks tedbear.

This seem to be from the episode "Red's Club".