Wanted: Items for a Muppet Wedding

Muppety

Reaction score
Hi,

So we are planning a Muppet themed wedding this year-even looking for a puppeteer to do the ceremony:smile: . I have some big plush Muppets like Ralph that are from the 80's, & we are looking to have all of the characters sitting around the reception space. Hopefully a Kermit Piggy cake topper too. So far it seems like these are few and far between to buy new, but i've had some luck on Ebay for vintage. Cake toppers are almost non existent, so we might have to just get a plastic figurine set. Any advice on where to get harder to find characters like Electric Mayhem etc? Disney is fine but we would rather have pre Disney.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There are members here who might be better suited to help you with your quest than I am... If memory serves there was someone here that managed to accomplish the feat of getting a puppeteer for their wedding, check with Convincing John.
Also, I believe"sympathy:'s name is spelled "Rowlf" for future clarification.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
Hi,

So we are planning a Muppet themed wedding this year-even looking for a puppeteer to do the ceremony:smile: . I have some big plush Muppets like Ralph that are from the 80's, & we are looking to have all of the characters sitting around the reception space. Hopefully a Kermit Piggy cake topper too. So far it seems like these are few and far between to buy new, but i've had some luck on Ebay for vintage. Cake toppers are almost non existent, so we might have to just get a plastic figurine set. Any advice on where to get harder to find characters like Electric Mayhem etc? Disney is fine but we would rather have pre Disney.

That's awesome! Can I come to the wedding :big_grin: