Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Got a check from my bank today... Good thing Biff and Sully and Stella were able to come today to remove the old unit and install a new ICE scare conditioner.
*:insatiable: is hooked with baking cookies thanks to Siri, seriously need to get him some other recipes for his iPhone.

*:batty: and UD help sweeping and mopping, other similar tasks will be dealt with on the weekend before we head down to the club on Sunday afternoon for this year's WM event. *SMH at the reference Aunt Ru planted in one of KG's chapters about that. :zany:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around. The ol' noggin's been aching. And an aching noggin makes for a super grumpy (and a sleepy) Kitty Kat. I can't see the doc until June. I'm going to try to push up the to earlier. IDK how much luck I'll have though. The PA's (physician's assistants ) give me lip service. So I want to see my regular neurologist & see what she says. . She isn't available til June as I mentioned. . :sigh:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Kath.

As for me, next item on the agenda is to call the Fix-It-Shop to see if they can come and repair the washing machine. Been on the fritz and the load's been piling up.
Take care. *Hopes Gaffer curls up with Kathy.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: I know of a certain Fraggle who'd be willing to take that laundry off your hands, Ed, if you don't want to wait for the Fix-It-Shop.
Gillis: Volunteering our boy's services, are you?
Kim: If I hadn't, sooner or later Boober would have shown up at Ed's door with his tub and washboard.
Gillis: ...Yes, you're probably right about that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fatatita retrieves the small package with the piece for the washing machine, dumb mailman just sort of left it near the mailbox instead of even honking a Honker's nose/horn.

At least it's here, now to call the Fix-It-Shop so it can be installed.
Thanks for offering :sigh: to help Kim. Just hope we'll be able to make it to the club tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs... The new scare conditioner in Apt 1 and washing machine monster in the laundry room have both been installed/fixed.

Mahn, what a long day I had. Pruning posts with me trusted scythe Jodie. Folding loads o' laundry, still have some shirts missing, they'll come in tomorrow's pile. Finishing write-ups for another batch o monsters.
*Grabs a Snickers and a glass of milk, then takes a good long rest in me coffin bed.

Meanwhile, :batty: is playing his violin up on the rooftop landing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: reading the paper Online and shaking his head Dis iz craze
Helga (Chef's wife) : Whut iz?
:hungry:: Now crezee Americans are calling Sveden fur fun! Dey heve Dial A Svede !
Hey! Who're you calling crazy?
:hungry:: Okee...YU nut crezee Kethee....But lemmee esk yu sumthing. Vuld YU call Sveden fur fun?
No! Too expensive!
Helga reading the paper over Chef's shoulder : Looks like sum uv dese Svedes don't mind people calling dem The Americans can ask questions like "What's the weather like ovur there? "Whut kind uv sports are popular?" stuff like thet.
I don't think I'd like I if someone called me at 3 in the morning just to chat about Swedish stuff like ABBA.
Helga patting my shoulder Now YOU'RE smart! No wunder why my hubby thinks yu're such a sveet yung gurl!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed's up early, like clockwork, going through the batch of spammers and spam posts along with the PM box from last night. At least it's the weekend and basketball playoffs start tomorrow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sigh Froggin pinkeye! I'd just love to know how I caught it! If Robin was still going to Hensonville Elementary, I'd know. But he's in Middle school now . Unless pinkeye is going around in his school. I guess I should ask.
Hey Robin?
Robin: Yeah? Hey...you look like you have pinkeye Mom! It's going around school!That reminds me.. I have to give this notice to you that pinkeye is going around.
skimming through it Robin...how long have you had this note?
Robin: I just got it this morning . Don't tell me you have it!
Yep.
Robin: Aw no! I'm sorry!
Sweetie relax. I could've gotten this from anywhere! I went to the coffee shop the other day and who knows? One of the servers might've been carrying it. That and a cough and cold.
Robin putting up fingers in a cross mode Keep away! :stick_out_tongue:
Smarty frog! And yes, I'm going to try to keep away from you guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pinkeye huh? Had that once meself.

*Peeling some hardboiled eggs for an egg salad or devilled eggs later on in the weekend.