RED ALERT! "The Muppets" fans need to contact ABC **NOW**!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
I thought about that, but changed my mind.

I had a few things in mind for an April Fools Thread for the second season. In fact, long before I knew that the first season would just have 16 episodes and end before this day, I had some plans for later in the season, if not the season finale. I wanted to say that Frank Oz was going to guest star in the season finale. I also considered saying that Frank Oz was announced to direct and perform in six episodes, alternating with Eric Jacobson on select characters. On a similar note, I wanted to say that both Kevin Clash and Joey Mazzarino have joined the show as well.

But I decided not to make that among my April Fools threads for this year.
Good one. XD
It would be nice (even so lol) to see Frank Oz and Kevin Clash make a come back on The Muppets. :smile:
Maybe it would be a good joke to have Gonzo try to get in on writing for Frank next movie lol! XD

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Good one. XD
It would be nice (even so lol) to see Frank Oz and Kevin Clash make a come back on The Muppets. :smile:
Maybe it would be a good joke to have Gonzo try to get in on writing for Frank next movie lol! XD
It could also be pretty cool for Joey Mazzarino to be on the show, since he's no longer working on Sesame Street.

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
It could also be pretty cool for Joey Mazzarino to be on the show, since he's no longer working on Sesame Street.
Yeah. :smile:
And maybe it might be a good idea to have these on as Guest Stars - you know, and have funny moments like Walter asking them (Clash and Mazzarino) how to get to Sesame Street; and have Gonzo or Kermit hearing Oz's voice and saying that they recognize him from somewhere, but they don't know where lol. XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
At this point, I can get the whole mulling it over if they're going to renew it or not, but if they just want to junk the show for another lame sitcom with a former Friends cast member (which is totally what we'll get) I'd rather them have the guts to come out and say it now instead of having us wait for the other shoe to drop. That's pretty much stringing us along at this point.

Then we have the confirmed Muppet Courtyard in one of the Disney parks and the Disney store restocked Muppet toys from the first movie. They're sending mixed messages and I don't care for that.

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
At this point, I can get the whole mulling it over if they're going to renew it or not, but if they just want to junk the show for another lame sitcom with a former Friends cast member (which is totally what we'll get) I'd rather them have the guts to come out and say it now instead of having us wait for the other shoe to drop. That's pretty much stringing us along at this point.

Then we have the confirmed Muppet Courtyard in one of the Disney parks and the Disney store restocked Muppet toys from the first movie. They're sending mixed messages and I don't care for that.
Muppets Courtyard? Is that the fountain-thing in WDW Florida?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You know we're getting close to May, the Muppets courtyard thing has given be a sliver more hope, but we just have to wait and see what happens to the show.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I just wrote ABC for the second time and told them that I loved the Muppets and it is one of there best shows and please bring back the Muppets I also put In a good word for another of my favorite shows Agent Carter ....

what is this Muppets Courtyard thing ?

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
I just wrote ABC for the second time and told them that I loved the Muppets and it is one of there best shows and please bring back the Muppets I also put In a good word for another of my favorite shows Agent Carter ....

what is this Muppets Courtyard thing ?
It's a fountain display in WDW Florida - my mum's been there a couple of times and she's seen it near the MuppetVision 3D show. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.