are we doomed?

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Wow you guys, calm down. I'm just having some fun :big_grin:

This is turning into a pretty serious place all of a sudden :embarrassed:

Anyway, I'm not writing here to get a "last word" I'm just letting you know that I read your postings. I have nothing more to say about this thread. I promise to just stay off it forever :cry:

All of this anger running in deep waters. People sure get touchy around here pretty quickly:grouchy:

I only mentioned Al Pacino as a Italian spaghetti joke. Nobody is forcing me back into this thread. Have some humor please!

I better shut up before I get in any more trouble:eek:

Back to my spaghetti thread that nobody likes.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I don't think I ever insulted anyone. If people want to take statements I make about situations as a whole and make them into a personal attack, I believe people are looking for a fight. My comments were made on a thread entitled " Are We Doomed." I simply made some state ments that I feel went right along with what the topic was. Hey, if anyone out there truly believes that one company owning ALL of the media outletsis good, let me know. I've been accused of being Anti-American, pro-Saddam, an idiot etc. etc. I will continue to voice my opinion on ALL things on this forum. And no, that does not mean I will insult people at will. I believe that the war forum got a little intense, in fact I was asked not to post there and I have done just so.

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding..................

muppetfan620

Reaction score
It's stuff like this that made me not want to post on here for a while. I think I'm just gonna listen to the music from now on! :mad: