Peppermint... STINKIN...Park. Terrible Kid's show

Ranky64

Reaction score
That's some nightmarish stuff that makes this show SO much worse, as if it was close to other bad shows in the first place.
And I haven't even read about Televidics yet... (literally, there is no information about it online whatsoever).

Apparently they had another kids show that was about how farmers make meat (seriously why?) but that's all we know of them.

I'm thinking of someday visiting a few places in Northridge, California:
  • A library or bargain bin. They might have some evidence of Peppermint Park or Meat Farmers.
  • 19770 Bahama Street if it's abandoned (I heard somewhere that it is now a Hertz Rental Service).
  • The Peppermint Park Clubhouse. They didn't film at 19770 Bahama Street but rather an old building in the forest. I know because I watched the tape.
  • Also I want to visit the zoo they filmed at, mainly because the workers might have knowledge of Genova.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I looked up 19770 Bahama Street on Google Maps, and the building with that address seems to belong to DNF Controls, whom Google refers to as a television station. That's a bit interesting. It might be connected.

Ranky64

Reaction score
I looked up 19770 Bahama Street on Google Maps, and the building with that address seems to belong to DNF Controls, whom Google refers to as a television station. That's a bit interesting. It might be connected.
Maybe Peppermint Park was a television series on this "DNF Controls" thing.

Ranky64

Reaction score
I heard somewhere from a guy that had all the tapes that the characters in Peppermint Park had another show about Christianity, and that in one episode a character called Mack (which was actually just Ernie's puppet with a different voice) face the God's Judgement and is sent to "The Underworld".

It could always be a troll, but he sounded serious.

gravy

Reaction score
UUGGHH! The ''M'' song got stuck in my head and now I know every line in the video. Why do I do these things...

...for Southern Bread (rim shot)

WereFox

Reaction score
|

Well, there's that... but it looks like Rickey has the decency to write ALL original songs, and not just steal half of them from public domain.

But they both suck... just not as much as Peppermint Park...

Darnit, stupid pig. First you steal Kermit's voice, then you steal his lectures?!
Looks like Kermit and Miss Piggy had a child!

WereFox

Reaction score
While I'm on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=REGsa2S2pCk

Yeah...

There's so much wrong with that, I don't know where to start.

Oven Mitt hand puppets?

The fact the host of that show is strangely seductive when she talks... ("I wouldn't dream of starting the show without you... <3 <3" How am I supposed to read that otherwise?)

Or that crazy dancing record clacking two wooden spoons together? What's that supposed to be?
YAAAAAAAHHH! That lady at the beginning was so creepy! It was like she was talking to me! I can't bear to watch the whole thing! She pointed at me, like she was gonna stalk me or something. (Runs into corner to hide). Yaaaaaah!