Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
It would be easier for some than others. Even if you found a way to replicate the way Kermit's one-piece head moves, simple form like Kermit's head would have a seam, and we try to avoid excessive cuts like that.

Maybe Series 3 at SDCC, we'll see.
MiniMates, action figures or both?

muppetperson

Reaction score
With the show being cancelled, what's that do for the future of the line?
At first, I thought it might have an impact, but then when I look back at the Palisades line, there wasn't any show. The figures stood by themselves, so I cant see why these figures cant do the same.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The Second series of the Muppet Mini Mates should to be out very soon right?

I bought the action figures online for the extra accessories, but I recently just saw them at Toys "R" Us locally as well. I'm really enjoying this line nitpicks and all. I think it's a great lineup! Series two looks awesome and should sell well. Series 3 we know will have Miss Piggy (I hope and pray with Foofoo!!) But I could see Rowlf, Sam the Eagle, and the Swedish Chef with Pepe and Rizzo as pack-in. Of course I'd want more figures but if the line had to end up with three series I feel like that would be a good chunk and wave of the main Muppet characters! Minis the rest of the Electric Mayhem band. Don't get me wrong! I want them all!! I'm just saying if it ended at 3 that would be my ideal lineup.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Second series of the Muppet Mini Mates should to be out very soon right?

I bought the action figures online for the extra accessories, but I recently just saw them at Toys "R" Us locally as well. I'm really enjoying this line nitpicks and all. I think it's a great lineup! Series two looks awesome and should sell well. Series 3 we know will have Miss Piggy (I hope and pray with Foofoo!!) But I could see Rowlf, Sam the Eagle, and the Swedish Chef with Pepe and Rizzo as pack-in. Of course I'd want more figures but if the line had to end up with three series I feel like that would be a good chunk and wave of the main Muppet characters! Minis the rest of the Electric Mayhem band. Don't get me wrong! I want them all!! I'm just saying if it ended at 3 that would be my ideal lineup.
Official word is Spring, but they are expected this month. I am looking forward to the Pigs in Space exclusive set from Toys R Us.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oooh! Which state are you in? I'm going to have to check mine soon.
I am way, way, away, in Australia, but these are in the Elgin, Illinois area. They are on ebay. I need Tux Kermit and Pigs in Space set, but they wont ship to Australia.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Great now series 2 is out, I want to pick up The Gonzo select & Reporter Kermit minimate.