Labyrinth Jareth Pendant Necklace

charlie

Reaction score
Sorry I was on vacation:smile: I still have two left after that I will be making them to order. Just send me a message and Ill send you the details. Thanks

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That's good. Unfortunately, my paychecks have been sucked drier at a faster rate than normal, but I still want one. It just may take a bit longer to come up with it. :smile:

charlie

Reaction score
No problem Red. I just finished sculpting the chrome time lord version of the pendant as well. I'm just working out the chrome finish. I can paint them chrome but it doesn't handle well. After i work it out I'll post pics.

RedPiggy

Reaction score

I thought my new pendant would look nice in my bedroom amongst a wishing well and a crystal ball. :big_grin:

alorindanya

Reaction score
Red, I am very jealous of you. Charlie, what amazing workmanship!

ShannK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im new here but thought you would like to see the Jareth pendant Im almost finished with. I did not know till I started researching but there are 3 or 4 different pendants Jareth wears throughout the movie. There is the chrome silver one most of us think of and then there is a gold one and a bronze one, which is the one I chose to recreate. Some pics:
Hi!
Do you still make these? I would love to order one .