The Muppet Movie Crowd Scene

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I CAN FINALLY SEE THE LAND OF GORCH MUPPETS LOL all the way Left top side lol That is funny how they managed to get in there. Then again they did get fired off of SNL and were looking for work since. lol I think I see Windle from Emmet Otter under Vash. lol Big Bird with Big Mama. lol No way he's going to get eaten. He's bigger than she is. I looked at my art of The Muppets book and the picture in there isn't the full one you see here but I can still see the SNL Muppets in it. I'll be sending the picture to the member who requested it. :smile:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I never knew Beauregard was in this. Also, I think spy Louis Kazagger over by the purple female Whatnot near the statue prop

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I just noticed the Can Can rats from the Steve Martin episode of Muppet Show. So basicly, all Muppet Show muppets from season 1 to mid season 3 were present. Also, why is Uncle Deadly on the Sesame Street side next to Grover?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Not only is Uncle Deadly over on the Sesame Street side of the room, but so are Mahna Mahna and the Snowths next to Biff and Sulley.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
To anyone who has been able to find Louis Kazagger in the crowd of muppets:
Can you tell me where he is in the crowd of muppets so i can pause the movie the next time i watch it and try to find where he is?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I think I finally found Herbert Birdsfoot in this shot!!! Right next to Sherlock Hemlock and Sully on the extreme right. (And right below Harvey Monster.)
:smile:
(Yay! Glad to see confirmation of Kermit and Herbert sharing at least one scene together for the record. lol)