Special Thanks To...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am excited to have noticed that my friends from MC and TP has their names on the back of some of the exclusives and products. I listed them below, but I couldn't find my Tux Kermit and Excl. Piggy from Series One.

Besides these, what others are out there and who is listed on the back of the boxes?!

That's so cool!!

FOZ
Palisades Tour Animal
Travis “DQ” Allen
Matt Baier
Janis Beauchamp
Nate Downs
Tony Equi
Betts FitzGerald
Brian Grimmer
Brian Jouan
Michael Polis
Luke Robbins
Chris Smigliano
Michael Wickliff
Michael Wong

Invisible Fozzie
Annika Abel
Elizabeth Bakacs
Janis Beauchamp
Warwick Brownlow
James Carroll
Phillip Chapman
Betts FitzGerald
Karina Gee
Matthew Leonard
Michael Polis

Swedish Kitchen
Travis “Ken Jr.” Allen
Matt Baier
Elizabeth Bakacs
Janis Beauchamp
Joseph Farrell
Betts Fitzgerald
Brian Grimmer
Danny Horn
David Hui
Michael Polis
Michael Wong
A very special thanks to all the fine folks at Muppet Central Forum and their continued support and feedback and to Karina Gee, we wish you all the best!

Vacation Fozzie (Is the exclusive blue shirt different?)
Elizabeth Bakacs
Janis Beauchamp
Martha Donato
Rob Felton
Betts FitzGerald
Karina Gee
Doug Goldstein
Shaun Hagglund
Alison James
Zach Oat
Fred Pierce
Michael Polis
Matt Senreich
Gareb Shamus

Gonzo

Reaction score
ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

I'm listed on the back of the SuperHero Scooter action figure!!!!

And I have NO idea why. But I am I am I am I am!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow that's awesome! I don't own any of them, but I wish I could see names on the back....why exactly are they on there.....I probably missed something, but I like to know what's going on!

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Some of the people on the back of the figures are the Henson Company licensing peeps. Others are people who have helped out in the line someway whether they are forum people who have suggested things or people from other companies that have helped Palisades with something or other.

I actually have to buy a couple of Tour Animals, haven't been able to do it yet.

Robin W.

Reaction score
Wow! It would be great if my name would be on one of those packages! It would even be greater if the name of a very close relative would be on it. He is 12 years old and has a braintumor. He can't be operated, although the doctors are trying their best to save his life. He was operated when he was 10, but the tumor is back and treatment will begin on June 1. We won't know if he will get out of the treatment, if he will be paralyzed or not, or if he will survive it. He loves the Muppet Action Figures very much!

I am not sure if I may tell you all this, because I feel like I am searching for sympathy and it also feels like I am using him.

But I'd like to give him something very special and I can't think of anything more special than this! I mean... his name on a package of his favourite action figure line!

I can't believe that I am asking this, but at this moment I am very excited about the idea and I hope people will understand.

Robin W.

radionate

Reaction score
Oh Crud.

I'm on one? I don't even have the Tour Animal. I didn't even know that. Now I really gotta get off my duff and get it. And the lobsters, and the special Stat and Wal, and ..................

Super Scooter

Reaction score
So, it's probably, like, people who contributed ideas toward the figure?

Maybe you guys'll be on the back of the Pepe box if it comes with the Playprawn magazine?

:rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Nate, Quinnnnn, this is soooo cool! All three of us are on the Superhero Scooter box! It's like... Muppetcentralfest '99. When I got it I became above and beyond just excited for myself, it was funderful to see familiar faces... or at least familiar names.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super=Scooter!

That's too cool!!!

Anybody got any other stuff that's already been out, but not listed above, that's had MC names on the back? Can you list the item (s) and all the names that appear on the back??

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Nate, Quinnnnn, this is soooo cool! All three of us are on the Superhero Scooter box! It's like... Muppetcentralfest '99. When I got it I became above and beyond just excited for myself, it was funderful to see familiar faces... or at least familiar names.
Wait! I'm on Superhero Scooter too?