Muppeteers Peter Linz and Tyler Bunch Suffer Major Losses

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This has been a very sad week for two very special performers and Muppet fans alike.

Sadly,I found out on Facebook today that Muppeteer Peter Linz's wife has passed away.

Mike Quinn
:

"I just learned of the loss of one of our own Muppet family, Marlene. My heart goes out to Peter Linz and his family and friends as they process this devastating news. I didn't know her as well as many others in our gang but I know she was lovely, sweet, gentle and kind. My last memory of her is in our puppeteer green room smiling away. Light a candle or do what resonates with you to help all concerned during this unbearable time.
We love you Peter and will always be here for you <3"

Of course my deepest sympathies to Linz and his and her entire family, this must be extremely hard for their son.

In other very sad news, Tyler Bunch and his wife's lost almost everything in a fire, including 6 of their pets. Luckily he and his wife were not home when the fire occurred and 2 of his cats were rescued.

If you like, you may donate to this fund to help to cover the cost of rebuilding their home or at least replacing some things:

https://www.gofundme.com/27pua67j

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I hope Tyler & Peter are doing okay, I feel pretty bad for them.

backpackmina

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, that's terrible. Praying for them and their families.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I really hope that everything turns out ok and praying for them all.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I knew what happened with Tyler, but I never expected Peter's wife passing away. Both are just awful news! My thoughts and prayers are with both of them tonight.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Peter's wife was so young, I wonder what happened, if she was sick I don't remember them ever saying anything.

Schfifty

Reaction score
That's just terrible. Thoughts go to them and their families, and hope they're doing okay.