What do you know about dreams?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Even though I thought I said it before, I'm gonna say it again.
What do I know about dreams? I know I'd like to be having one lol

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This morning I had perhaps one of the strangest dreams yet - it wasn't strange in the sense that it had a weird, trippy, borderline nightmarish feel to it like most of my dreams do, it was strange in that what happened in the dream is something I never dreamed about before:

I dreamt that I was asleep and then woke up.

How's that for bizarre?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had an extremely weird dream last night that I was stranded out in the woods and was starving half to death. I saw all the Happy Tree Friends hanging out and singing songs but since I was so hungry, I was forced to EAT all of them! Even Nutty, my favorite! I woke up so freaked out!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I had a new experience that I never had before that was really weird: I kept having the same dream over and over and over again each time I slept (last night was another one of those nights where I couldn't sleep throughout the entire night, and sort of "cat napped" instead). In said dream, some unknown person would keep dumping "creepy-crawlies" into my bed - sometimes they were ants, sometimes they were inch worms, but the really strange thing about them was they were all Christmas colors: red and green. No idea what to make of that, honestly . . . maybe I was being Grinched or something?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
if i have a weird dream, i go to a dream meaning website, and look it up.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i wish that i would stop dreaming of being in middle school, and missing a class, I'm out of school and an adult, and sick and tired of dreaming this. middle school out of schools to dream about, sheesh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I had one of my rare "occupational hazard" dreams, but this one was different from the others. Usually, whenever I have an "occupational hazard" dream, it's on the eve of some kind of an event that requires me to perform, and usually the dream tends to be a nightmare of anything that can go wrong does . . . this dream, on the other hand, was totally different.

In this dream, I had built a puppet, and for the first time ever, it actually turned out so good that I was actually pleased with it: building has never been one of my strongest skills as far as puppetry goes, and most of my puppets tend to look cookie cutter at best, but this time however, I built a puppet that was so good that I found myself forming such an emotional attachment to it that I began treating it as if it was my own daughter - kind of like a Frankenstein or Professor Utonium thing going on, because it was like I didn't just build a puppet, I created life.

You think that hack screenwriter who penned that awful biopic script about Jim Henson hallucinating that the Muppets were coming to life and tormenting him shortly before he died somehow intercepted my dreamwaves last night?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you here know how I've always had a soft spot for female cartoon animals, and how I tend to be especially girl crazy when it comes to whatever series I'm extremely into at the time (which is currently Happy Tree Friends). Well, last night I had a dream that Flaky the porcupine kissed me. I woke up feeling kinda awkward, like whenever I have weird dreams. It was certainly the weirdest one I've had in a while, LOL!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Other unusual dreams I've had within the last year.......

-A bunch of human-faced dog monsters that looked like their from Jim Henson's Creature Shop are helping me defeat a villain in a Mad Max Fury Road-style post apocalyptic world (almost like the American Dad episode with the "golden turd" or whatever they called that).
-The game Super Smash Flash 2 finally came out but included unusual character choices like crappy Sonic & My Little Pony OCs that were nothing but recolors.
-My friend and I were watching Itchy & Scratchy like it's an actual TV show.
-The local GameStop started selling groceries
-My friend stood up in front of a bunch of people at my old school, pulled out his phone, and Rickrolled them
-I was hanging out with Roger from American Dad (Roger may seem kinda odd but he is as cool as a cucumber, LOL!)
-I got into a fight with the Robot Devil from Futurama
-I saw a weird creature that was half monkey and half elephant with a human face, captured it in a Pokeball, and showed the Dr. Seuss-like creature to my family.
-I had lunch with the writers, voice actors, and animators behind Robot Chicken
-My Grandpa played a prank on us and made it look like the Chestbuster from the film Alien was popping out of his chest (not too out of the ordinary considering the many times he has pranked us in the past).
-My cat that ran off came back home (that eventually happened in real life)
-I got lost in the park with my dog
-My family celebrated Christmas and my birthday on the same day (only in the dream world could someone born in February share his birthday with Jesus)
-I saw one of my friends I hadn't seen in years and weirdly enough, she was exactly the same as when I last talked to her
-I got to hang out with my 6th Grade teacher again
-I saw the preacher from church that retired 2 years ago at a Christmas party and talked to him.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you here know how I've always had a soft spot for female cartoon animals, and how I tend to be especially girl crazy when it comes to whatever series I'm extremely into at the time (which is currently Happy Tree Friends). Well, last night I had a dream that Flaky the porcupine kissed me. I woke up feeling kinda awkward, like whenever I have weird dreams. It was certainly the weirdest one I've had in a while, LOL!
The series I've been "girl crazy" about throughout my teen years were:
-Looney Tunes
-Ice Age
-Family Guy
-Rio
-Happy Tree Friends

I usually stick to the same series for at least a year until I find another one and move onto that. It's been HTF for a while and it probably will be for quite some time.