Spammers at MC...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If you don't list them, the mods don't know where to go. The Count is doing the best he can with the materials available, so he needs the extra hand.
I didn't list them because there were 7 new ones overnight and I think two or 3 of them were already reported. I needed to go to work and didn't have time to sort out which ones were reported or not. I figured The Count would come across them easy enough the way I do by clicking on New Posts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

This has been removed and deleted.
BTW: The way I do the business of spambot patrolling is after getting the registration notification for any/all new member(s), I come here to the forums' front page scrolling through the sections with a Jaws Links List checking the thread titles for each area. Usually I'll find the offending threads if not reported here or via the "Report" button, go into that thread and click the "Spam" link to delete/ban the jerks. If no obvious threads show up, I then go to the "Members" link to check through the links for the newest members' profile snapshots, keyed on the number of posts they've made if any. If they have, I click on that link to see the results and then delete any lingering spam. And that's pretty much why I keep saying that we moderators/staffers need to have the means to delete/ban spammers at all time returned, not merely limited to whether a person posts any spam or not, further bound to just the first month of membership at the forums.