My First Puppet: Brewster

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
Looks good!I'v never seen this method for creating patterns,can you link that video you were talking about?

Muppetfan50

Reaction score
Speaking of Muppets Puppets, Can anyone make or find me a good Kermit? I'm willing to pay up to $350.00

Mary Bird

Reaction score
So awesome, @SandPunk ! Great idea to tape over the balloon - I was using a balloon for awhile, but like a moron I was just carefully pinning foam over it. Unsurprisingly, that was not a successful endeavor. Ha! Thank you for sharing!!

SandPunk

Reaction score
Thank you! When I was in theater (my original major before I became a chef) paper mache was my fall back for a lot of things.

Working on the head. My foam is too thick to be honest, but once I attach my mouth plate it should pull his lips back in.

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
if you still have trouble with the lips you can just cut the edges to the right angle

SandPunk

Reaction score
Alrightie! Some more progress has been made. Mouth plate and skull are almost complete. I need to sculpt a tongue and teeth.

SandPunk

Reaction score
Working on the body and debating giving him some additional torso details

And here you can see my Fiance's MLP collection as I test his fit on my arm.

SandPunk

Reaction score
The winter Holidays are killer at work, plus I got married and moved into a new house so Brewster had to be put on hold. January is kind of a dead month so I was able to break him back out and built his hands!

Tuesday