Cookie Monster on Martha Stewart

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
And it looks like that chance will come real soon for me! The tapes are on their way to my house as of 3/14. MahnaMahna, I can't thank you enough.

cookietribe

Reaction score
Hi, I know this thread is almost 10 years old and that this sketch is on youtube here in parts but I was wondering if anyone knows if this particular segment of Martha Stewart and Cookie Monster was available on any dvd?

I saw a better quality full clip on youtube at some point but it looks like it's been taken down. I've tried to search online using google and in the Martha Stewart episode guide but can't find anything. If it's not available on a dvd or dvdr if someone could make a best quality digital file somehow available if it's ok to do so, I'd appreciate it. :insatiable:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wonder why Frank performed Cookie instead of David not available.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, this would have been most likely from before Dave took over as Cookie, I think. Not sure of the airdate.
This aired sometime in the spring of 2001. So, this is either after or right before David Rudman started playing him.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here is my hunch Frank decide to perform Cookie to maybe teach David.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I guess Frank and Dave were sort of alternating as Cookie at the time. I'll have to watch the video when I get a chance, but it's late and I'm ready to hit the sack. I have a big weekend at camp starting tomorrow. (Just thought I'd share that irrelevant information. :smile: )