Bits you'd like to see re-done for today's show

mr3urious

Reaction score
"A New Way to Walk" would be pretty a pretty good idea to remake with the Oinker Sisters again, if only to update the "WALK/DON'T WALK" signage with the current hand and walking man.

zucca

Reaction score
I'd like to see an update of Do De Rubber Duck. There'd have to be some rewrites for the new characters replacing the old, but it would be interesting.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a remake of Elmo's Song. Or anything involving Snuffy, as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd actually like to see more of those stop motion versions of older animated skits and songs, but similar to the "Pinball Number Count" competition, something that uses the original recordings. Haven't seen that European (?) studio's animation for some time in the series. The same ones that did the Ernie and Bert stop motion series.

But it would be a great way to reintroduce older songs and pad the number skits they desperately need so we don't have so many "look at the number hidden in the rocks" type skits that are...just there.

Of course, considering how the number of the day segments have all but been banished from the show, I'd hope they'd actually have run time for something like that.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
They should remake that nutty "count to 10" segment but use more modern synthesizers for an updated sound.