The Letter People

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha, I like 'em! They look more human, yet are still very stylized; great job!

bradandez

Reaction score
Thank you! I based my drawings on how the Letter People looked in the TV series.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Although this had already been online for 3 months, here's the latest of the "new" old Letter People videos, and perhaps the highlight of them all so far.

Instead of remaking Mr. T's original song word-for-word, they've written him up an all new ditty. Although it loses the quiet, bluesy flavor of the original, it's still a funny little earworm.

Speaking of changes, keep an eye out for the new Mr. G. He looks less like a blob of chewing gum and more like one of Jim Henson's earlier utility monsters...

If you happen to prefer the original songs -- I hate to advertise, but -- check out the YouTube channel Uncommon Ephemera. They've uploaded the complete Letter People songs from the school program LPs (though including the revised inventor Miss I and optimist Miss O) and the rest of their channel is chock full of audio rarities you won't normally see on digital media: kids albums, educational records, promotional material, it's worth a look!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Here's more of the new old Letter People, or the "Alphabet Bunch" as it is known in the title now. Here we meet Mr. H, and a surprising lot of Pokemon. Also Camilla.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember watching a few episodes when I was in 7th grade in middle school.

I thought the show was pretty bizarre (H, T and M come in mind), but still very creative during its time.