Who is your favorite Frank Oz Character?

Who is your favorite Frank Oz Character

• Miss Piggy

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Animal

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Sam the American eagle

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I have to agree with you about the changes in both Piggy and Fozzie. During the Muppet Show these two where both such power houses they truly where the stars of the show. The key to that was Frank, and how hard he worked to fine tune his characters. Again don't get me wrong Eric is awesome, and without him we would not have these characters around much.However I do think it's a combination of his personal take and the constant change of writers that have done both these beloved characters an injustice.

Bert fan

Reaction score
I was so show shocked that only 2 people voted for Animal and 1 of the votes was me and no one posted about it and i like animal because he would kinda resemble me and I love his personality and the way frank performed him and even though Eric does a good job with him i just can't handle the higher pitch but other than that its great so live on Animal :halo:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well I have to agree with you about the changes in both Piggy and Fozzie. During the Muppet Show these two where both such power houses they truly where the stars of the show. The key to that was Frank, and how hard he worked to fine tune his characters. Again don't get me wrong Eric is awesome, and without him we would not have these characters around much.However I do think it's a combination of his personal take and the constant change of writers that have done both these beloved characters an injustice.
Yeah, I agree with you about Fozzie but I can't quite put my finger on what about him has changed. I think his changes were more subtle than Miss Piggy's.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you about Fozzie but I can't quite put my finger on what about him has changed. I think his changes were more subtle than Miss Piggy's.
Both Fozzie and Piggy crave for attention, and that characteristic has pretty much stayed in tack. What hasn't is there need for Kermit's attention and ultimately his approval. The things that Fozzie and Piggy would try to do to get Kermit to pay attention to them are some of there more funny moments, and we don't get that at all anymore.