The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I had my Spotify playlist playing at work yesterday. The two boys I babysit were listening to it with me. Finally, the 8 year old said "I can't take anymore of this classical music!" And he changed the song.
I kind of wonder what Sam Eagle would think about Love Roulette by Don Johnson being called classical music?!:smile::attitude:

~Aeb:wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had my Spotify playlist playing at work yesterday. The two boys I babysit were listening to it with me. Finally, the 8 year old said "I can't take anymore of this classical music!" And he changed the song.
I kind of wonder what Sam Eagle would think about Love Roulette by Don Johnson being called classical music?!:smile::attitude:

I love Spotify. By the way, where do you work?

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I love Spotify too!
I work at a small manufacturing company. And if anyone is wondering about the kids being allowed there, we were in the office at that time, not the shop.
Our shop used to be a hospital. My work space is the old operating room!:smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I love Spotify too!
I work at a small manufacturing company. And if anyone is wondering about the kids being allowed there, we were in the office at that time, not the shop.
Our shop used to be a hospital. My work space is the old operating room!:smile:

That's awesome. :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
Spike Jones butchers...er, I mean performs, selections from Bizet's opera Carmen.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw a really funny movie at my Aunt's house. It was Paul (the one about the alien). It was SO inappropriate but yet so funny. My favorite part was when he brought the bird back to life and then ate him. LOL!