Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4625 - Boo-Boo Busters

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I actually kind of worry what is going to happen to Baby Bear are they slowly fadimg him out of show?
I've been a bit worried about that myself. Clearly Zoe is sticking around because they just recast her and it seems she'll be there more often next year. Baby Bear on the other hand has barely appeared on the show for both seasons 45 and 46.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe David's a little tied up with the Muppets right now, considering he's back on that end of the spectrum since taking over Richard's characters.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I have another speculation maybe he's busy with performing Cookie in the Furchester Hotel.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Maybe David's a little tied up with the Muppets right now, considering he's back on that end of the spectrum since taking over Richard's characters.
But he still has plenty of time to play Cookie Monster and half of the Two-Headed Monster.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Actually I wonder what is going on with the Two-Headed Monster? Are they going to get retired or will Matt do Joey's head from now on?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They probably won't retire him considering Joey was only one half of him and they've already recast both halves before.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You know what's frustrating? The fact that the Two-Headed Monster has appeared more times than Baby Bear and Zoe this season.
Yeah. I wonder if Joey's head will be recast the following season or if the character will be retired altogether. :smile::embarrassed::concern: "Or if the character will be retired."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Like I said before, Two Headed Monster's performers have changed several times before, so I highly doubt he'll be completely retired.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am more than confident that Matt Vogel will take over Joey's head of the two-headed monster.