Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
We don't honestly know what will come yet some sites say the figures come with a plunger & plenty of sheet music. Also Piggy's mirror was not announced on any website. So it's all up in the air until we see in package shots of the figures.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if it will or it won't, and this is just speculation... But if Animal is the S2 anchor and he comes with a full drum set, whereas Rowlf in S3 comes with both Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna, then I feel sheet music is all you'll get as an "accessory" for Rowlf. No way would a piano, even a more compact upright one fit in with such a crowded pack.

Rtec1

Reaction score
I'd be amazed if an accessorie as big as a piano is coming in the Rowlf pack that comes with two other figures!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Miss Piggy looks amazing. I wonder if animals mouth opens and closes. Probably not. Can't wait for these to hopefully come out this week

galagr

Reaction score
Dunno if it will or it won't, and this is just speculation... But if Animal is the S2 anchor and he comes with a full drum set, whereas Rowlf in S3 comes with both Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna, then I feel sheet music is all you'll get as an "accessory" for Rowlf. No way would a piano, even a more compact upright one fit in with such a crowded pack.
Maybe they'll give him a Linus piano? :stick_out_tongue:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's just so odd. I know the piano isn't 100% deconfirmed, but it seems highly unlikely at this point. :sympathy: without his piano and Mahna Mahna without the Snowths...

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's just so odd. I know the piano isn't 100% deconfirmed, but it seems highly unlikely at this point. :sympathy: without his piano and Mahna Mahna without the Snowths...
Maybe that is why the action figures are called "Select" !!:wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sympathy: Maybe that's why it's called "sheet" music.
And that's an example of what's called "getting "crape" past the radar".
*Insert Rowlf laughter.